Tuesday, October 28, 2008

green things

a few green things for today:


My worsted sea yarn, on sale from Patternworks--it was some ridiculously low price, and I thought, while I'm ordering from there, I may as well make the shipping worthwhile--nevermind the fact that they had free shipping, the day after I ordered. rawr.

I think that it'll make a great felted item. Here's the start of that:




And speaking of green things, the table is green also. And, so is my chair which I take a lot of pictures against.

I didn't realize that I had so much green in my life. =)


The lettuce has been harvested because it is supposed to freeze here tonight, and it looks good enough to eat. The bibb lettuce is still out there, it seems to be a little more hardy than the mescaline lettuce mix.

No comments:

Quote of the Day