Monday, June 9, 2008

Look Homeward, Angel, it's almost done....

Here's the rack for the show--almost everything is on it--and almost every thing is finished-- just a few things like suspender buttons, and a few men's cuffs to do yet. And the pulling of jewelry--One of my least favorite tasks--but oh well, maybe tomorrow...




This is the first maternity dress I've made, and it's period--and she looks soooooo cute in it. Just wait until tonight when we have first dress; all of them are going to be soooo o pretty!

One of my students:

She's working on Florry--the greenish gingham dress--looks to be promising!

I can't wait until tonight! The show will make me cry, again and again. But, I'll just knit right through it--I have to, I need to finish another sock before opening night on Thursday.

No comments:

Quote of the Day