Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Chrysanthemum Bag--for bag week!

So, in lieu of Calamity Kim's suggestion of bag week, here's my bag, not so whimsical, but nonetheless, I love it! And it looks like I'll carry a new purse to dinner tonight with the SSA! Our last one all together!!!

This is some silk that I got from The Sewing Studio (my favorite Florida Fabric Store) and the pattern from Amy Butler's patterns; the Sophia Carry-All.

The zipper application:The inside of the zipper application:
Sewing the sides to the zipper, and the lining at the same time:
The very innermost side of the purse, I sewed it so that the lining finished everything: the only hand sewing is the bottom lining panel.

The bottom outside panel, sewn onto the rest of the purse:The bottom lining panel, all done! The finished purse!Too bad it's pink, Mom, you won't like it! =)

No comments:

Quote of the Day